Sunday, March 28, 2010

well, well



well, since its mostly about reading...


Long time no see,

Hm its been a while. Not sure why. I guess I just haven’t felt like it.

Only 4 more weeks of this semester left. But 3 papers due in the next two weeks, two more after that. Tests, etc, etc. I’m so over it. reading to do. But then 3 finals and freedom. I still need a job for this summer. I guess I should be getting on that. Damn.

4 weeks till the wedding. I’ll be so happy when all the stress associated with it is over. I mean, heck, its not even my wedding.

A friend just told me that she’d give me free pizza if I come see her at work tomorrow. I should, but I just hate doing anything that takes me out of my stupid boring routine. I mean all I do when I’m here is go to school and come back to the apartment. Do homework, surf the web. I think by not forming any attachments I’m not helping myself out. But I don’t really care. I don’t like it here and I don’t need to. I’ll be done in two semesters. But it won’t be soon enough.

I’m sort of hungry. I guess I should have actually eaten dinner. That might be the problem. But now its 10 and that’s a bit late.

Finished Frankenstein this weekend. Such a boring, depressing book. I hate assigned reading. Except two books that I’ve read this semester for my gender and religion class that have been quite good. (the handmaid’s tale and the red tent). I’ve got to read another one for that class called Iran awakening. But that’s for an extra credit paper. Although my grades haven’t been stellar in that class so I’ll need the extra credit to get a good grade.

I’m proud of myself because this semester I’ve pretty much done every extra credit opportunity available. Even when I don’t want to. I force myself. Because every little bit helps. I’ve got to start on my stupid religion paper because if I turn it in a week early then I get bonus points. Damnity damn damn.

Well I’m going to go continue reading Deathly Hallows. Finally some good assigned reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment