Monday, March 1, 2010

half way mark





Well I’m halfway through the semester. Actually I think halfway through was last week. So I’m more than halfway! Three more days and I’ll be on spring break which I am looking forward to A LOT. I’m heading off to New Orleans to see a friend perform in a show. And basically going to eat my way through nola. Because really, how can you not want to eat your way through that city?

After that, I’m planning on seeing Alice in Wonderland at some point. And hopefully it will be warm enough for laying out, beach and swimming. *fingers crossed*

Hopefully after spring break the semester will just fly by. Classes went up for the fall and I think my schedule will be okay. Its gonna be kind of random cause I think I’m only gonna have one class on m/w and a stupid Tuesday class that goes till 8 pm, which sucks. But other than that hopefully not too bad. And no class on Fridays again!! Woohoo.

I should be reading some article about misogyny and homophobia for my gender and religion class, but I just can’t seem to make myself finish it. and I have a test in that class on Thursday so I really should. My Harry Potter and fantasy lit class was canceled for tomorrow, so I only have two classes to go to. Yay!

Well, I’m off to reread Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment