Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday?!?!




Possible hairstyle for the wedding. It is on a beach, so not having to worry about humidity/wind would be great. Done by my lovely friend, she's the bride. She's kind of annoyingly gifted with hair.

Is it really only Monday? I refuse to believe it. It feels like I have been doing schoolwork for so long already. Only six more weeks, only six more weeks. I just have to tell myself that over and over. I have a paper due Wednesday that I really should start, but its just not happening tonight. I’ve already done a bunch of stuff. Need to read some more.

Spring break was rather uneventful. Finally got in some sunbathing. Not enough unfortunately. I’m still quite pale. Did lots of sleeping, which was very nice. I watched Coco Avant Chanel (Coco Before Chanel) last weekend. It was lovely. But heck, I love any movie that is in French.

I need more money. I made a bit of money last week, for taking headshots for my theatre. But unfortunately then my mom informs me that I have to pay off my laptop by June. Hm, she couldn’t have reminded me last year when I actually had money. No, now I have barely any to my name. well there goes the small amount I made last week. Guess I’m going to have to make some more since I still owe 500 on the laptop. Dangit.

I’m trying to figure out what I’m doing with school next semester. I really only need one more semester, so now I’m just trying to figure out if I can get all the classes I need, and where I’m going to live. Since the place I’m currently at doesn’t offer semester leases. CURSE THEM. I’m so over it already. And I would really just like to be done. Right now.

I am in desperate need of a job for this summer, but I’m rather afraid no one is going to hire me. And I really don’t want to have to babysit again. I’m so over it. I’d rather be bored somewhere, where at least there are other adults around. Money money, too bad we all need it.

Well, off to do something better with my time. Read or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment