Some highlights from this year:
- Attending 29 births for work this year!! Was so hoping to get to 30 this year (and 40 total!).
- Successfully passing all my classes for nursing school!
- Surviving clinicals that I thought I would never make it through
- Discovering a love for critical care (ICU) nursing that I never thought I would have.
- Lots of time spent outside this summer reading or hanging out at the pool.
- Really working on going to the gym a couple of times a week
- Going to Chicago in May with Kayla Fane! I love Chicago
- Seeing Darren Criss in concert!
- Going to Symphony on the Prairie twice this summer and then two indoor symphony concerts this fall!
- Time spent exploring the IMA with friends this summer and taking pictures there with my niece and nephews!
- A trip to Birmingham in August!
- Making lots of great friends, and becoming closer to a great group of girls from school!
- Seeing Sara Bareilles in concert in the SECOND ROW!
- Spending the last couple months of the fall studying my butt off so I could…
- GRADUATE NURSING SCHOOL IN DECEMBER!! I thought the day would never come. But somehow it did. Earned those three little BSN letters after my name.. Now to add the more important two, RN.
- Heather coming to visit in December and then heading to Birmingham again!
- A restful Christmas at home. (after welcoming an early morning Christmas baby!)
Some favorite photos from this year: