Tuesday, April 20, 2010

So close

Eh, it’s been a while. Sorry bout that.

I’ve been pretty busy. Helping throw a bridal shower, finishing up this semester. (so close to being done this week and finals next week!!) unfortunately I still have a paper to write for Thursday.

But today I’ve:
- Filled out a bunch of applications for a summer job
- Wrote my paper for my women/western culture class
- Gone to 3 classes
- Watched NCIS (getting ready to watch Glee!!)
- Um, I guess that’s it.

Still have to finish the last His Dark Materials book tonight. And I need to start printing off review sheets for my finals next week.

Next Saturday is the wedding, then a bit of time off. Then Orlando to see my cousin in Joseph. Probably some Disneyworld. Then hopefully starting a job… if someone will hire me!

In June I’ll be going to the Harry Potter Wizarding World Park! Woohoo!

Well, that’s it for right now. My brain is kind of mush anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment