Wednesday, July 6, 2011

long time gone

It’s been a while. We’re up in Indiana and all moved in. Most of the boxes are unpacked and now I just have to figure out where everything is…

My new room is basically set up, although I still need to go through some of my old stuff and get rid of some. I also need a dresser and I’d like a bookshelf for my room. But we’ll see…

I started my logic class last week. Its okay.. although 3 hours twice a week is way too long to be in a classroom. But it’s not too bad. We have our first test tonight that I’m a little freaked out about… hopefully it’ll be okay.

We took a trip to Ikea in Cincinnati last week, which was kind of tiring. We got my dad a new computer desk and put it together, which really wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be. We’ve got part of another desk for my mom but we couldn’t fit one of the pieces in the van, so we’ve got to go back sometime and get the last piece.

We’ve done a lot of random shopping for stuff that we need. I needed a bathroom organizer, and all kinds of random stuff. It’s amazing how much stuff you need when you move into a new house to make everything work.

Now, I’m listening to the author Maureen Johnson talk on NPR about YA literature. Woohoo.

Anyway, enjoy some photos from my new room. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment