Saturday, May 11, 2013

Weekly wrap-up!

Well I'm a day late like always but I have a good reason! I was studying for my final and working all week. Took my final yesterday morning and passed!! Then went out to drink... erm i mean lunch. Then had an orientation and then went to drink.. erm i mean dinner with friends from school. 
But its official!! I'm halfway through nursing school!!! So excited. Third semester starts monday... so I'm going to try to soak up all the time off I get... you know two whole days. 

Sunday morning.. headed to bed after being up all night


Rach and Gigi having "a moment" hehe

Tuesday morning


Tuesday sky
Thursday outfit. I'm not sure that I've ever willingly worn red before! 


Gigi thursday night. She is such a creeper!

Friday lunch


Friday dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment