Saturday, May 4, 2013

Finally Friday!!!

I should just change my friday photo dump to saturday. That's when I seem to get it done lately... But oh well. Phew! I can't believe its may!

I've got one final for this semester on the 10th and then I start the summer semester the 13th. These first 7 weeks are gonna be rough. Clinicals two days a week and one test every week. 

Wednesday sunset. It was 85!! I laid out in the sun. Lovely

Spring has finally sprung! 

Tuesday. We know how to make nurses happy! 


Last day of clinicals for this semester. Last day with my awesome clincial instructor. And yes, we're all wearing tiaras.. 

Thursday I went on a walk for work


Thursday drive home. 


My boss sent me home with eggs from their chickens. So pretty! 


Anatomy of a bun II


Friday morning BUBBLES


She was rocking some Shirley Temple curls. 


And sometimes she's even cuddly. 


Umm.. Some time last weekend. Can't really remember when. 


Monday hair

More pictures from my day spent with E. We had all kinds of fun together. Mostly just hanging out outside because the girl LOVES to be outside. And bubbles, there were lots of bubbles.









No comments:

Post a Comment