Monday, July 9, 2012

Friday Photo Dump Birmingham Edition!

Few days late because I was in Birmingham this weekend! 



 It was 110 degrees and then our AC broke... So I slept on the first floor of the house.. Ee gads.



 Watching Wizard of Oz with E.


 French braid I did myself
  Got a great price on a baby at the store.



 Our hotel room in Birmingham!
 Some fake purple hair I was sporting
 Mmm donuts!
 California Pizza Kitchen. YUM

 Reunited!! We were quite happy about it!

 Outfit for dinner.
 Seafood!! Popcorn shrimp and crab claws. NOM
 Breakfast Saturday morning.
 French Toast
 Five Points South
 Science Museum fun!

 Outside a restaurant.
 Mountain Brook

 Sunset on the way home
 Antique store find
Aaaaand I've been conditionally accepted to nursing school!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment