Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lazy Days

Well it’s almost been a week since I got my wisdom teeth out. I’ve still got a bit of pain in my jaws which is really annoying. I’m so ready for it to all be gone. I think I started eating solid food too soon, but I was just so darn hungry!

We’re leaving for Orlando tomorrow. I’m so beyond excited. I’m ready to just relax by the pool and fit in some time at universal. Hopefully I’ll be feeling good and be able to stop taking my painkillers. Hahah. Oh well, we’ll see.

Over the weekend we spent some time at our friend’s condo in orange beach. The weather as really nice but being in the sun made me feel super tired so I spent most of my time underneath an umbrella on the beach. But that was okay. I still managed to get a bit burnt though somehow.

The rest of the time I’ve been spending a lot of time in bed reading or on the computer. I’ve read Divergent (a great new YA novel), Baby Catcher (memoir about a midwife), Tina Fey’s autobiography and the first Hunger Games book. Reading books for pleasure is the thing I miss most about being in school. And why I loovee summer.

Up next on my list to read is the next two in the Hunger Games trilogy, The Good Man Jesus and the Scoundrel Christ, and rereading the His Dark Materials Trilogy.
Well I’m off to watch Glee.





No comments:

Post a Comment