Sunday, April 24, 2011

Finals!!

I survived last week! I turned in all 5 papers and both projects. We presented our dance group project and I think it went really well. My teacher gave us feedback and she seemed to really like ours :)

Other than that I’ve got to study for four finals this week

Monday – Islam in the Modern World
Tuesday – Marriage and Family (online)
Wednesday – College Algebra (EEK!)
Thursday – Multicultural Film (online)

Nicely spaced out.. but still freaking me out. My Islam final is a blue book exam, so all essay question. Not my favorite. Marriage and family won’t be too bad. College algebra freaks me out a whole lot.. I’ve got a lot of studying to do for that. and film is.. sorta scary. We’ll see

And my carpal tunnel is acting up.. so I really shouldn’t even be typing this.. but oh well.

Other than that we’ve got to clean and pack up the apartment on Friday. WOOHOO. No more loud parties or mold smells. How lovely

Then, next week I’m getting my wisdom teeth out on Wednesday. BLAH. I’m not excited. I don’t think it will be too bad but I still don’t want to do it. I just want to lay around in the sun forever! Haha. Then two weeks from Wednesday we’re going to Orlando!! I’m beyond excited. You have no idea. This trip is what is helping me make it through this week.

Anyway, I better go study for these darn finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment