Wednesday, June 9, 2010

in the good ole summertime

Hai, hai, hai!

Good grief! It is hot on the emerald coast. (Or the oil coast as I’m calling it now.) With the heat index over a 100 each day its rather unbearable unless you’re sitting in a pool.

Which is sad for my kids at school, cause they’re too little to go outside when its that hot. So we have to play in the gym.

But mostly I’m enjoying this lovely summer. I should be laying out more… cause I need to get tanner. But we’re going to a water park on Sunday… so I’ll probably get burnt then.

Work has been going pretty well although I’m really ready for this week to be over. Only 2 more days! Mostly I wish my throat would stop hurting and my head would stop being all stuffy. Its no fun and I’m angry that one of the kids got me sick. Ah well, whatcha gonna do? But my first paycheck should be pretty darn hefty, so I’m super excited about that.

I am in desperate need of a haircut (evidenced by the pictures…) but we’ll see if that happens anytime soon. I also have an ortho appointment in a few weeks. And we’re going to the harry potter theme park in two weeks!! So excited about that.

I really want a Monroe piercing right now… which is not a great idea. But I really want it! BAH. I just know that I need to do it now, cause I won’t be able to have it after I graduate.

Well, off to shower and read!

Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment