- I went to Ft Myers for vacation in February. This is a tradition of going somewhere warm in February that I should continue.
- Passed boards, officially becoming an RN.
- Packed up my whole life and...
- Moved to Birmingham to start my new job!
- Went to Florida (Pensacola/Destin) in March, April, May, June, September, November and December. Yay for beaches and warm weather.
- Went to Atlanta over my birthday weekend for the Dogwood Festival.
- Spent some time on Okaloosa Island with both sisters and their families during the spring and summer.
- Went back to Indiana in August, September and October to see my new nephew and to be in a wedding. Saw the Book of Mormon in Indy in June.
- Went to Atlanta in August with Kayla to see Sara Bareilles in concert!
- Went to Nashville in August to see Derik in Grease!
- Went to Montgomery to hang out with Heather for a day in September.
- Went to stay with Lizzy in New Jersey and visit New York in November. Love that city.
- Spending the weekend before Christmas in Indiana with family.
- Ringing in the New Year in Destin!
All in all, I did A LOT in 2014. It's crazy to see it all written down. It's been a year of ups and downs, as I suppose they all are. Here's hoping that 2015 is even better! (And I turn 25 this year!?!?)
Some of my favorite photos from this year: