Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Long time no post!

Whoops! It's been a while. I've been working and traveling nonstop. I've finally had three days off where I'm just hanging out at home so I suppose it's time to post a photo dump!

Whew, also known as the biggest photo dump I've ever posted!

I'm taking 4 regular patients or 2 step-down patients by myself at work now (with my preceptor as a resource). Some days are better than others… Honestly just trying to make it through so I can enjoy my days off.

I went to florida twice last week so that was fun!


Seriously guys, I am so in love with spring! 


We went to Atlanta when my family was here for my birthday. 


And of course a trip to Atlanta means… IKEA! 



Easter weekend




Midweek vacation last week








15/52





Dogwood Festival in Atlanta!




16/52


17/52












18/52

No comments:

Post a Comment