Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday photo dump overdue!

Whoops... no friday photo dump last week cause I was LAZY! 


After a false alarm labor call. I couldn't resist a cherry coke! 


I forgot how awesome bubble baths are! Not just for kids!

Pool time!


Ice cream!



Symphony on the Prairie y'all! Movie music of John Williams. It was super fun!


Me: Stop eating cheetos for a second so we can take a picture together!


More symphony 


Firework finale set to the theme from Star Wars!


Recently finished

IV start practice at work this week. 


Curls so I can try to ignore the length I got cut off my hair.


AMERICA!! And cookie cake

Sky on fourth of July!


And a few minutes later. 


Viewing for the neighborhood fireworks


Crappy ass nail polish I got. It's all streaky and chipped after a day.. 


Before the CHOP and after.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment