Thursday, May 13, 2010

summer time



mr. theodore

Happy Thursday!

I am excited that it is almost Friday, although I don’t really know why. I mean it’s not like I’ve been doing much this week so Friday isn’t any different than the rest of the week.

I’ve dropped off even more applications… I probably should be looking for a few more. Since no one has called me back yet. UGH. I hate jobhunting, and jobs and trying to make money. Oh well I keep hoping something will happen…

I’m probably going to Orlando this weekend to see my cousin in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. I love this show.. So I’m excited. Not so excited about spending time in the car… but oh well.

Other than that I’ve been reading quite a bit.. And watching some tv. I’m trying to be good about doing something artistic each day, since I don’t have to work. Writing, or taking photos, or painting or something. I’ve been pretty good about it. I babysat yesterday… and I have to again on Monday. It wasn’t too bad.

I skyped with my friend Heather last night. And we had a puppy playdate over skype too. It was hilarious. I had my two puppies and she had hers and we were talking to the dogs and trying to get them to look at the computer. Haha. Oh good times.

Well, off I go to watch more reality TV. hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment